Quantitative Lesson 88 "Titrations"
Science and Technology Standards:
PA Standard 3.4.10A: Classify and describe, in equation form, types of chemical and nuclear reactions
1. I will utilize the fence posting method to solve problems.
2. I will identify properties of acids and bases.
1. Section 15.2 & 15.3 Notes
1. Titration Lab
Warm-Up: Complete fence posting problems.
State the purpose
II. The Lesson:
Activity #1: Prep the "Titration" Lab
Activity #2: Complete the "Titration" Lab
Activity #2: Complete the Chapter 15 Review
Summarize today's lesson
1. utilize the fence posting method to solve problems.
2. identify properties of acids and bases.
Homework Assignment (Write down in planners):
1. Chapter 15 Review
Preview of Next Class:
2. Review of Acids and Bases